About the Role
You will be responsible for the provision of all project management deliverables and support in the planning, preparation, execution, and customer support process as well as continuous coaching and guidance to the interviewers. This role works in close collaboration with clients and will be involved in people management.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day operation projects
- Plan and organize fieldwork execution and provide training to interviewers
- Provide timely and quality deliverables and reporting according to client’s business needs and specifications while meeting the company’s quality standards
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships directly with clients and vendors
- Assist senior in presenting research findings and recommendations to clients on a regular basis
- Good in Mandarin & English writing, reading and email communication
- Good team player, outgoing, self-motivated, flexible and independent
- Proactive, detail-minded, eager to learn
- Associate degree/higher diploma or above, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Project Executive. Immediate availability is highly preferred.
- 5 days’ work per week
- Birthday leave
- Dental or body check leave
- Medical, Dental and Out-patient benefits
- Performance bonus
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.